- Self-winding computerized motion – an Eco-friendly selection for discerning buyer. Powered by on a regular basis motion of your arm
- Automatic self-winding motion with analog show and mineral crystal dial window
- Date calendar, waterproof
- Brown leather-based stainless-steel case with white dial
- Water-proof to five ATM / 50 meters / 165 ft : appropriate to be used round family sinks taking part in sports activities and swimming in shallow water however not bathing snorkeling or scuba diving
Gold-tone stainless-steel case with a brown leather-based strap. Fastened gold-tone stainless-steel bezel. White dial with gold-tone fingers and Arabic numeral hour markers. Minute markers across the outer rim. Dial Sort: Analog. Date show on the three o’clock place. Orient calibre 48743 computerized motion with a 40-hour energy reserve. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Screw down crown. Clear case again. Spherical case form. Case dimension: 41 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Band width: 22 mm. Fold over with security launch clasp. Water-proof at 50 meters / 165 ft. Features: date, hour, minute, second. Informal watch type. Watch label: Japan Movt. Orient Symphony Automatic White Dial Males’s Watch FER27005W0.
Orient Symphony Automatic White Dial Mens Watch FER27005W0
There are no reviews yet.