- Brushed and polished stainless-steel case (45.50 mm in diameter, 15.70 mm thick), Screw-down case-again with particular engraving, Black ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel with white minute scale
- Blue dial with ‘Oris’ below the 12 o’clock place, Silver-tone arms with luminescent coating, Utilized silver-tone luminescent indices, Black guilloche small seconds sub-dial
- Date window on the three o’clock place, Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating inside, Protected screw-down crown
- Swiss computerized motion, Oris caliber 743, Base SW 220-1, 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz vibrations, 28 jewels, Energy reserve of 38 hours, Waterproof to 50 ATM/500 meters/1640 toes
- Blue rubber strap, Push button deployment clasp with push button divers extension, Matches as much as a 9.5 inch wrist
The results of in depth analysis and collaborative considering, the Oris Aquis is a totally useful watch sequence that does not compromise on model, and is as at house within the city jungle as it’s deep beneath the waves.
Oris Aquis Small Second Date Mens Stainless Steel Automatic Diver Watch – 45mm Analog Blue Face Blue Rubber Band Swiss Luxury 500M Waterproof Dive Watch for Men 01 743 7733 4135-07 4 24 65EB