- Brushed and polished chrome steel case (42 mm in diameter, 13 mm thick), Screw-down case-again, Black unidirectional rotating bezel with silver minute scale
- Green dial with “Oris Automatic” on the 12 o’clock place, Silver-tone fingers with beige luminescent coating, Sweep seconds hand, Utilized silver-tone hour markers with beige luminescent coating
- Date window on the three o’clock place, Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating inside, Screw-down crown
- Swiss automated motion, Oris caliber 733, Base SW 200-1, 26 jewels, Energy reserve of 38 hours, Water-resistant to 10 ATM/100 meters/330 toes
- Green NATO material strap with beige stripe, Push button deployment clasp, Matches as much as a 9 and 1/four inch wrist
Oris has dived again in time and is delighted to current the Oris Divers Sixty-Five – a revival of an iconic diver’s watch that first appeared within the Oris assortment 50 years in the past. The brand new Oris Divers Sixty-Five shares the retro appears to be like of the 1960s authentic, however it‘s been modernised utilizing 21st century watchmaking methods. The case is manufactured from anti-corrosive chrome steel. The classic–impressed bubble-curved glass is manufactured from scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and comes with anti-reflective coating on the within to scale back glare and enhance legibility underwater.
Oris Divers Sixty-Five Mens Luminous Diving Automatic Watch – Green Face Green NATO Fabric Band Swiss Made Automatic Dive Watch For Men 01 733 7720 4057-07 5 21 24FC