- Chrome steel watch that includes spherical black dial with day/date show, sword-shape palms, and outsized numbers at 3, 9, and 12 o’clock
- 41 mm stainless-steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss-Computerized motion with analog show
- Rubber band with buckle closure
- Water-proof to 100 m (330 ft): Generally, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving
1904 introduces the world to Oris, based by Paul Cattin and Georges Christian in Hölstein, Switzerland. Now simply over 100 years outdated, Oris continues to supply classical, elegant timepieces of the best caliber. As has been the development with different luxurious watchmakers, they’ve partnered with the equally honored System 1 racing staff BMW-Williams to supply a line of beautiful timepieces. Chrome steel case, Clear case-back, Black rubber strap, Pin buckle, Black dial, Black DLC coating bezel, Luminous palms and hour markers, Arabic numerals, Sweep seconds hand, Day and Date on the 6 o’clock, Scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal, Swiss computerized motion, Water-proof to 100 meters/ 330 ft.
Oris Men’s 73576414364RS BC3 Advanced Day Date Black Rubber Strap Watch