- Swiss Automated self-winding Dubois Dépraz calibre watch motion
- Black Dial with Hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph with 60-minute and 6-hour retrograde counters, flyback, annual calendar with massive date and month, energy reserve.
- Stainless-steel case, screw-locked crown and doublesealed pushpieces 42.5 mm diameter
- 330 ft water resistance/ 100 Meter water resistance
- Sapphire crystal glass anti-reflective coating on either side. Sapphire again, Alligator black strap with security folding clasp and black stitches
Roots and wings: the experience of the nest watchmaking savoir-faire mixed with unfettered inspiration… This distinctive mixture gave rise to the 1rst Pierre DeRoche assortment, 14 years in the past. This daring inheritor to a world-renowned Swiss model has revelled in its independence ever since. Gaining precious victories by exploring the uncharted territory of modular actions, it created ground-breaking problems for connoisseurs. The model has choreographed fascinating miniature ballets in time to the seconds ticking previous, redefining the very notion of the timepiece. Minutes let out on this means are not captive, however fascinating.
Pierre De Roche GrandCliff Annual Calendar Power Reserve Men’s Watch GRC10001ACI0-004CRO