- Swiss computerized unique Dubois Dépraz calibre watch motion, 21 jewels.42-hour energy reserve.
- Black Dial with Hours, minutes, seconds (as a motion working indicator), date, dual-time show (GMT/24 hours), power-reserve indicator.
- Black DLC-treated titanium container. Metal bezel, lugs, crown guard and screw-locked crown, 43 mm
- 330 toes water resistance/ 100 Meter water resistance
- Sapphire crystal glass anti-reflective coating on each side. Sapphire again with Crimson topstitching Rubber, folding security clasp.
Roots and wings: the experience of the nest watchmaking savoir-faire mixed with unfettered inspiration… This distinctive mixture gave rise to the 1rst Pierre DeRoche assortment, 14 years in the past. This daring inheritor to a world-renowned Swiss model has revelled in its independence ever since. Gaining useful victories by exploring the uncharted territory of modular actions, it created ground-breaking problems for connoisseurs. The model has choreographed fascinating miniature ballets in time to the seconds ticking previous, redefining the very notion of the timepiece. Minutes let loose on this method are now not captive, however fascinating.
Pierre De Roche TNT GMT Power Reserve 43 Men’s Watch TNT10012ACTI0-001CAO