- Brushed and polished stainless-steel case (42 mm in diameter, 14 mm thick), Screw-down case-again engraved with the Revue Thommen brand, Yellow gold unidirectional rotating bezel with blue 60 minute scale displaying gold Arabic numerals and indices
- Blue dial with the Revue Thommen brand on the 12 o’clock place and ‘Swiss Made’ printed on the 6 o’clock place, Yellow gold-tone luminescent palms, Heart second hand
- Yellow gold-tone luminescent indices and spherical hour markers, White indice minute markers displayed across the flange, Magnified date window on the three o’clock place
- Scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal, Protected screw-down crown, Swiss automated motion, ETA caliber 2824-2, 25 jewels, Energy reserve of 40 hours
- Water-proof to 30 ATM/300 meters/1000 toes, Brushed stainless-steel and polished yellow gold plated bracelet with divers extension, Deployment clasp with security buckle, Suits as much as an 8.5 inch wrist
Established in 1853, REVUE THOMMEN Swiss Made Watches has a legacy and historical past of over 160 years. In 1859 entrepreneur Gédéon Thommen and watchmaker Louis Tschopp took over the “Société d’Horlogerie à Waldenbourg”. Already 1890 manufacturing reaches over 13’000 watches yearly. In 1936 the manufacturing of Aviation Devices turns into the second essential exercise of “Thommens Uhrenfabrik AG”. 1987 “Thommens Uhrenfabrik AG” launches the brand new model identify “Revue Thommen”. For greater than 160 years now and with out interruption, mechanical watches are manufactured in Switzerland.