- Brushed and cleaned hardened steel case (42 mm in breadth, 14 mm thick), Screw-down case-back engraved with the Revue Thommen logo, Yellow gold unidirectional turning bezel with dark hour long scale showing gold Arabic numerals and indices
- Black dial with the Revue Thommen logo at the 12 o’clock position and ‘Swiss Made’ printed at the 6 o’clock position, Yellow gold-tone luminescent hands, Center second hand
- Yellow gold-tone luminescent lists and round hour markers, White indice minute markers showed around the spine, Magnified date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Scratch safe enemy of intelligent sapphire gem, Protected screw-down crown, Swiss programmed development, ETA bore 2824-2, 25 gems, Power save of 40 hours
- Water impervious to 30 ATM/300 meters/1000 feet, Brushed hardened steel and cleaned yellow gold plated arm jewelery with jumpers expansion, Deployment fasten with wellbeing clasp, Fits up to a 8.5 inch wrist
Established in 1853, REVUE THOMMEN Swiss Made Watches has a heritage and history of more than 160 years. In 1859 business visionary Gédéon Thommen and watchmaker Louis Tschopp assumed control over the “Société d’Horlogerie à Waldenbourg”. Officially 1890 creation comes to over 13’000 watches yearly. In 1936 the creation of Aviation Instruments turns into the second principle movement of “Thommens Uhrenfabrik AG”. 1987 “Thommens Uhrenfabrik AG” dispatches the new brand name “Revue Thommen”. For over 160 years now and without interference, mechanical watches are fabricated in Switzerland.
Revue Thommen Mens Diver Watch Automatic Sapphire Crystal – Analog Black Face Two Tone Metal Band Stainless Steel Dive Watch Swiss Made – Scuba Diving Watches for Men Waterproof 300 Meters 17571.2147