- Exact Solar Japan Quartz Motion (Caliber V176, 10-Month Energy Reserve As soon as Totally Charged
- Stainless Steel Case and Band, Push Button Launch Clasp
- Hardlex Mineral, Date Show, LumBrite Fingers and Markers, Chronograph Operate
- Case Measurement: 43.5 mm Diameter, 12 mm Thickness
- Water Resistant – 100 M , Screw Down Case Again
In 1877, on the age of 18, Kintaro Hattori arrange enterprise repairing the Western-style clocks that have been changing into more and more standard in Japan. By 1892, Hattori was manufacturing his personal clocks in a manufacturing facility he known as Seikosha, from the phrases “seiko” that means “beautiful,” “success,” or “miniature,” and “sha” that means “home.” The corporate grew and prospered, producing its first wristwatch in 1913 and launching the Seiko model in 1924. Technological innovation has at all times been a driving drive within the firm’s historical past. Key milestones embrace Seiko’s introduction of the world’s first quartz watch in 1969, and its profitable launch, in 1988, of the Kinetic, the world’s first battery-free watch with quartz accuracy. Acknowledged for its technological excellence, Seiko has supplied timekeeping providers for the Olympic Video games and the World Cup Soccer Championships. Right this moment, the Seiko model continues to face for state-of-the-art expertise, in addition to superior high quality and refined design.
Seiko Men’s 43.2mm Steel Bracelet & Case Hardlex Crystal Solar Blue Dial Analog Watch SSC717P1