- Self-winding watch in stainless-steel that includes inexperienced sunray dial with mitered interior dial texture and gold tone indices, arms, and date window
- 45 mm stainless-steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese computerized motion with analog show
- Options 21,600 vibrations per hour and leather-based band with buckle closure
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165 ft): Normally, appropriate for brief durations of leisure swimming, however not diving or snorkeling
The retro-styled Seiko SNKN69 watch comes with a 43.5mm stainless-steel case and a brown leather-based strap. The chevron-like inexperienced dial has goldtone arms and hour markers. A day of the week and date show is proven on the three o’clock place. The watch is powered by a Seiko caliber 7s26 computerized, self-winding motion which has a 41 hour energy reserve when absolutely wound. The motion of your wrist all through the day powers the watch. A scratch resistant Hardlex crystal is used together with an exhibition again (means that you can view the motion in motion). The watch is waterproof to 50 meters. Options Motion: Seiko 7s26 Automatic (self-winding) Case: Stainless metal, 43.5mm diameter Again: Exhibition screw-in again Crystal: Hardened Mineral Band: Black leather-based strap with buckle closure. 24mm lug Water Resistant: 50 meters Guarantee: 2 Years.
Seiko Men’s ‘Recraft Series’ Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel and Black Leather Dress Watch (Model: SNKN69)