- Precise 21-jewel Japanese-automatic movement; functions without a battery; powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Durable mineral hardlex crystal; brushed and polished gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet
- Day function in english and spanish; date function
- Gold dial with gold-tone hands and hour markers; sweeping second hand; luminous; exhibition case back
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
The Seiko Men’s Gold-Toned Watch is formal without being too ornate or stuffy. The broad flat links of the bracelet-style band and matching case, the entire bezel, dial, hour markers and hands are all gold-toned stainless steel. What keeps this from being over-the-top is its simple, straightforward design. Winding and replacing batteries are never an issue because the Seiko has automatic movement–all you have to do is wear it. Other features include luminous hour markers, water-resistance to 99 feet (30 meters), a 60-second subdial, a durable mineral crystal, and a fold-over clasp that locks for security. This Seiko offers functionality, quality, and durability in an attractive design with plenty of class.