- Battery-free automated dive watch that includes two-tone unidirectional bezel and blue dial with day/date window and luminous palms/indices
- 42 mm chrome steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese automated motion with analog show
- 5-link chrome steel band that includes fold-over clasp with security closure
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft): On the whole, appropriate for skilled marine exercise and critical floor water sports activities, however not scuba diving
- Introducing a Magnificent Time Piece Seiko Automatic Divers Assortment.
- Brushed and polished chrome steel case (41mm diameter 14mm thick)and bracelet.
- Exact automated motion with 21 jewels.
- Darkish blue dial with luminous palms and hour markers.
- Crafted scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Pink and blue accents the rotating bezel which is uni-directional with detentes at half of minute positions.
- Day and date show.
- Screw-down crown with a signed screw-down case again.
- Fold over locking buckle kind clasp.
- Waterproof as much as 200m.
- Steps to vary Day language. 1)Unlock the crown by turning it counterclockwise. 2) Pull out the crown to the primary click on. 3) Flip the crown clockwise till yesterday’s date seems. 4) Flip the crown counter-clock – clever till yesterday of the week within the desired language seems.
Seiko Men’s SKX009K2 Diver’s Analog Automatic Stainless Steel Watch