- Two-tone watch with gunmetal sunray dial, date window, and brand at 12 o’clock
- 38 mm stainless-steel case with hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz motion with analog show
- Two-tone stainless-steel band that includes deployment clasp with push-button
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft): Basically, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving.
- Two tone stainless-steel case features a brushed and polished hyperlink bracelet.
- Band is introduced along with a handy push button deployment clasp.
- Easy grey dial with gold tone luminous fingers and hour markers.
- Day and date show on the third hour.
- The scratch resistant Hardlex crystal protects the waterproof (100m) case.
- Distinctive photo voltaic powered Quartz motion amassing any obtainable gentle to retailer energy.
Seiko Men’s SNE098 Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch