- Round watch with glimmering sunray dial including coin-edge bezel and day/date window at 3 o’clock
- 43 mm hardened steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Solar-controlled Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Nylon band with clasp closure
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): when all is said in done, reasonable for swimming and swimming, yet not scuba diving.
The Seiko Men’s Blue Dial Nylon Strap Solar Watch is an adaptable embellishment for day or night wear. A blue dial with vast iridescent hands and markers is secured by a tough precious stone for a more extended life expectancy, while the sun powered controlled development disposes of the requirement for battery changes. Finished with an agreeable nylon lash, this current men’s watch is up-to-date just as practical.
Seiko Men’s SNE329 Sport Solar-Powered Stainless Steel Watch with Blue Nylon Band