- Quality 21-gems Japanese-programmed development; capacities without a battery; controls naturally with the development of your arm
- Durable mineral hardlex gem; brushed and cleaned tempered steel case and bracelet
- Date work with spanish and english day display
- Blue finished dial with silver-tone hands and hour markers; radiant; clearing second hand; presentation case back
- Water impervious to 99 feet (30 M): withstands downpour and sprinkles of water, however not showering or submersion
The Seiko Men’s Automatic Stainless Steel Watch flaunts cutting edge Japanese programmed development taken cover behind exemplary simple styling. Exact 21-gem Japanese programmed development keeps this watch working without a battery: It is fueled consequently with the development of your arm. This innovative element is concealed behind the watch’s finished blue dial, which flaunts glowing silver-conditioned hands and stick hour markers. The dial additionally sports a date window at the three o’clock position, and the whole dial is ensured by a mineral precious stone. Keeping the majority of this safely on your wrist is a cleaned hardened steel interface wristband that closes with a crease over twofold push-catch security fasten. Different highlights incorporate a hardened steel case and water-protection from 99 feet (30 meters).
Seiko Men’s SNK603 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch
There are no reviews yet.