- Stainless steel watch including round blue dial with kaleidoscopic fringe somewhere in the range of 12 and 4 o’clock, date window at 3 o’clock, and glowing hands. Case measurement : 38 mm
- Automatic self-wind development with simple display
- Hardlex precious stone dial window
- Features organization fasten with push-catch conclusion, logo under 12 o’clock, rectangular hour markers, show case back, and minute track
- Water impervious to 99 feet (30 M): withstands downpour and sprinkles of water, however not showering or submersion
Wonderfully great with an all around put burst of shading, the Seiko Men’s Stainless Steel Analog with Blue Dial Watch is a pleasantly punctuated bit of treated steel. This stately timepiece starts with a round 38mm hardened steel case with a fixed bezel, show case back and a finished crown at the 4 ‘o clock position. These components encompass a clear blue dial, which is secured by a scratch-safe hardlex precious stone and highlights silver-conditioned file hour markers and iridescent hands controlled via programmed self-wind development. The dial additionally includes a date show window at the 3 ‘o clock position. A hardened steel wrist trinket ties this watch to the wrist, while a push-catch arrangement fasten guarantees its safe situation. At last, this watch flaunts water obstruction up to 100 feet (30 meters). An advanced timepiece with a mind boggling complete, don’t neglect this watch through your hands.
Seiko Men’s SNKK27 Seiko 5 Stainless Steel Automatic Watch