- Versatile chrome steel watch that includes brown dial with two subdials and date window at 6 o’clock
- 42.6-mm chrome steel case with hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz motion with analog show
- Distinction-stitched leather-based band with buckle closure
- Water-proof to 100 m (330 ft): Generally, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving
- Stainless metal case measures 42mm diameter by 11mm thick.
- Brown real leather-based strap contains a chrome steel buckle.
- Luminous white palms and hour markers distinction properly with the brown dial.
- Date show on the sixth hour.
- Chronograph measures as much as sixty minutes of exercise.
- Exactly tuned Japanese Quartz motion.
- Crafted scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
- Water-proof as much as 100 meters.
Seiko Men’s SNN241 Stainless Steel Watch with Brown Leather Band