- Exact 21-jewel Japanese-automatic motion; features with no battery; powers robotically with the motion of your arm
- Sturdy mineral hardlex crystal; brushed and polished gold-tone chrome steel case and bracelet
- Day operate in english and spanish; date operate
- Gold checkered dial with gold-tone arms and hour markers; luminous; gold-tone sweeping second hand; exhibition case again
- Waterproof to 99 toes (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, however not showering or submersion
The Seiko Males’s Automatic Gold Dial Gold-Toned Stainless Steel Watch boasts high-tech Japanese automated motion hidden behind traditional analog styling. Exact 21-jewel Japanese automated motion retains this watch functioning with no battery–it powers robotically with the motion of your arm. This high-tech function is tucked away behind the watch’s gold-toned dial, which boasts luminous gold-toned arms and baton hour markers. The dial additionally sports activities a date window on the three o’clock place, and all the dial is protected by a Hardlex mineral crystal. Protecting all of this securely in your wrist is a brushed-and-polished gold-toned chrome steel hyperlink bracelet that closes with a fold-over clasp. Different options embrace a chrome steel case with an exhibition case again and water-resistance to 99 toes (30 meters).
Seiko Men’s SNXL72 Seiko 5 Automatic Gold Dial Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch