- Precise 23-gem Japanese-programmed development; capacities without a battery; controls naturally with the development of your arm
- Durable mineral hardlex gem; brushed and cleaned treated steel case and bracelet
- Day work in english and spanish; date function
- Dark blue dial with silver-tone hands and hour markers; glowing; dim blue tempered steel unidirectional bezel; silver-tone clearing second hand; show case back
- Water impervious to 330 feet (100 M): appropriate for swimming, just as swimming, yet not diving
The Seiko Men’s Seiko Automatic Dark Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch highlights dynamic simple styling and highlight rich Japanese programmed development. This appealing timepiece capacities without a battery- – its exact 23-gem Japanese programmed development is controlled naturally with the development of your arm. This present watch’s driving edge is contained a blue dial, which highlights silver-conditioned twirly doo hour markers and radiant silver-conditioned hands. The dial likewise includes a date window at the three o’clock position, and the whole dial is secured by a Hardlex mineral precious stone. Emphasizing this dial is an intense unidirectional bezel with Arabic moment markers. Keeping the majority of this safely on your wrist is a brushed-and-cleaned hardened steel interface arm jewelery that closes with a push-catch overlap over wellbeing fasten. Different highlights incorporate a tempered steel case with a show case back and water-protection from 330 feet (100 meters).
Seiko Men’s SNZH53 Seiko 5 Automatic Dark Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch