- Round watch highlighting logoed dial and three chronograph subdials, glowing hands/markers, and amplified date window at 3 o’clock
- 43 mm treated steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Two-tone treated steel wrist trinket with push-catch clasp
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): by and large, reasonable for swimming and swimming, however not scuba diving.
Top off your flawlessly set up together clothing with a Seiko Men’s Excelsior Two-Tone Solar Chronograph Watch. A smooth multi-chronograph dial with glowing hands offers pinpoint precision and simple coherence, while the light-controlled plan disposes of the requirement for battery charges. For work or end of the week use, this mens watch is an attractive choice.
Seiko Men’s SSC138 “Excelsior” Two-Tone Stainless Steel Solar Watch