- Two-tone watch that includes trio of subdials on black dial, date window at three o’clock place, and luminous fingers/markers
- Options alarm settings, screw-back case, and photo voltaic motion powered by all forms of mild
- 43 millimeters chrome steel case with Hardlex dial window.When the measurement reaches 60 minutes the stopwatch routinely stops counting
- Japanese quartz motion with analog show
- Sculpted stainless hyperlink bracelet and foldover clasp with double push-button security closure
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft): Generally, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving.
- Driving system – Step motor four items
Prime off your completely put-together apparel with a Seiko Males’s Excelsior Black Ion End Solar Chronograph Watch. A easy multi-chronograph dial with luminous fingers presents pinpoint accuracy and simple readability, whereas the light-powered design eliminates the necessity for battery expenses. For work or weekend use, this mens watch is a good-looking alternative.
Seiko Men’s SSC139 Excelsior Gunmetal and Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Solar Watch
There are no reviews yet.