- Solar-powered watch that includes blue face with alarm, three sub dials, and date window
- 42.5 mm chrome steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz motion with analog show
- Stainless metal bracelet with push-button clasp
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft): Generally, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving
*Put money into dynamic and versatile fashion with the Solar Chronograph Watch from Seiko *Blue dial *Hour, minute and small second arms *Alarm could be set on a 12 hour foundation with two small arms *Chronograph measures as much as 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments *Break up time measurement *Alarm arms can point out the time in a distinct time zone *Vitality-efficient Solar Cell gives energy reserve *Silver-tone case and bracelet *Stainless metal *Water-resistant to 100 meters.
Seiko Men’s SSC141 Stainless Steel Solar Watch with Blue Dial