- Exact Japan Solar Quartz Motion (Caliber V157)
- Stainless Metal Case and Band, Polyurethane Black Band
- Hardlex Mineral Crystal, Date Show, Lumbrite Palms and Markers, One Method Rotating Elapsed Bezel
- Case Dimension: 47mm Diameter, 12 mm Thickness
- Water Resistant – 200 M (Meets ISO Requirements and Appropriate for Scuba Diving), Screw Down Crown and Case Again
In 1877, on the age of 18, Kintaro Hattori arrange enterprise repairing the Western-style clocks that have been turning into more and more standard in Japan. By 1892, Hattori was manufacturing his personal clocks in a manufacturing facility he known as Seikosha, from the phrases “seiko” which means “beautiful,” “success,” or “miniature,” and “sha” which means “home.” The corporate grew and prospered, producing its first wristwatch in 1913 and launching the Seiko model in 1924. Technological innovation has all the time been a driving pressure within the firm’s historical past. Key milestones embrace Seiko’s introduction of the world’s first quartz watch in 1969, and its profitable launch, in 1988, of the Kinetic, the world’s first battery-free watch with quartz accuracy. Acknowledged for its technological excellence, Seiko has supplied timekeeping companies for the Olympic Video games and the World Cup Soccer Championships. At present, the Seiko model continues to face for state-of-the-art expertise, in addition to superior high quality and refined design.
Seiko PADI Special Edition Prospex Solar Dive Watch with Black Silicone Strap 200 m SNE499