- Spherical watch with silver skeleton dial that includes gold tone palms, markers, and small seconds subdial at 6 o’clock
- 44mm chrome steel 23Okay gold tone spherical case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window
- Waterproof to 50 meters (165 toes)
- Black real leather-based strap with crock texture and buckle closure
- Automatic Motion with analog display- This watch is powered by the movement of the wearer’s wrist. For first time put on the crown should be turned clockwise about 20-30 full turns. If the watch is just not worn for eight or extra hours per day, it’ll work slower than typical and even cease briefly.
Stuhrling Men’s 133.33352 Symphony Automatic Gold-Plated Black Leather Strap Watch