- Round watch with cleaned treated steel case including dark skeleton dial and rose-tone hands and markers
- Features dauphine hands, external moment track, and 24-hour counter on internal dial42 mm tempered steel case with Krysterna Crystal dial window
- Automatic self-wind development with simple display
- Leather band with clasp closure
- Water impervious to 50 m (165 ft): as a rule, reasonable for brief times of recreational swimming, however not jumping or snorkeling
Intended for the man with separating taste, Stuhrling Original’s Denmark watch, with its crocodile emblazoned cowhide tie, treated steel knurl-edge crown, and many-sided skeleton face and back, resembles no other. Programmed self-twisting development with simple showcase Protective Krysterna precious stone dial window on front and back Features incorporate dark face plate with internal dial 24-hour counter and rose-tone numerals with external moment track Water-impervious to 50 m (165 feet)
Stuhrling Original Delphi Automatic Watch – Grey Skeleton Dial Wrist Watch for Men – Stainless Steel Brown Leather Analog Watch 730.02
There are no reviews yet.