- Spherical watch with black skeleton dial that includes twin time, AM/PM indicator at 12 o’clock, and GMT
- 42mm chrome steel spherical case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window
- Automatic self wind motion with analog show and water-proof to 50m (165 ft)
- Black real leather-based strap with tang buckle closure
- Automatic Motion – This watch is powered by the movement of the wearer’s wrist. For first time put on the crown have to be turned clockwise about 20-30 full turns. If the watch shouldn’t be worn for eight or extra hours per day, it’s going to work slower than regular and even cease briefly.
Stuhrling Original Men’s 657.02 Delphi Stainless Steel Automatic Self-Wind Dual Time AM/PM Indicator Watch with Black Leather Band