- Spherical watch that includes skeleton dial with AM/PM indicator
- 46mm chrome steel spherical case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window
- Waterproof to 50 meters (165 ft)
- Chrome steel multi-row hyperlink bracelet with push button twin deployant clasp
- Automatic Motion with analog display- This watch is powered by the movement of the wearer’s wrist. For first time put on the crown have to be turned clockwise about 20-30 full turns. If the watch isn’t worn for eight or extra hours per day, it can work slower than ordinary and even cease briefly.
Stuhrling Original Men’s 797.01 Legacy Analog Display Automatic Self Wind Silver Watch