- Round watch with skeleton dial highlighting contrast dauphine hands and onion-style crown
- 44 mm hardened steel case with Krysterna precious stone dial window
- Automatic self-wind development with simple showcase – This watch is controlled by the movement of the wearer’s wrist. For first time wear the crown must be turned clockwise around 20-30 full turns. On the off chance that the watch isn’t worn for at least 8 hours out of every day, it will work slower than expected or even stop briefly
- Stainless steel connect arm ornament with push catch deployant clasp
- Water impervious to 50 m (165 ft): when all is said in done, reasonable for brief times of recreational swimming, however not plunging or snorkeling.
Stuhrling Original Men’s 165B2B.33112 Winchester 44 Elite Analog Automatic Self Wind Silver Stainless Steel Watch