- Round watch in tempered steel with two-tone band and logo on dial
- Swiss quartz development with simple display
- Protective sapphire gem dial window
- Features date window, unidirectional bezel, and overlay over fasten with twofold push-catch safety
- Water impervious to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba plunging to a profundity of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
The TAG Heuer Women’s Aquaracer Ladies Watch is trickling with class and top of the line highlights. It starts with a ladylike brushed and cleaned 28.3mm tempered steel case and unidirectional bezel with Arabic markers like clockwork. The correct side of the case includes a hardened steel iridescent screw-down crown. These components encompass a smooth silver dial with silver-conditioned hour markers, an Arabic numeral at the 12 ‘o clock position and a date show window at the 3 ‘o clock position. The silver-conditioned glowing hands are controlled by incredible Swiss quartz development and are ensured underneath a scratch-safe, hostile to intelligent sapphire gem. A brushed and cleaned tempered steel three-connect wrist trinket lashes this watch to your wrist, while a rich overlay over fasten with a twofold push-catch wellbeing guarantees it will remain there. The watch additionally offers water obstruction up to 985 feet. In the event that you don’t officially claim a great timepiece that will be around to pass on to your little girl, at that point get this watch today.
TAG Heuer Women’s WAF1412.BA0823 “Aquaracer” Stainless Steel Dive Watch