- Precise Swiss ETA F06.111 quartz movement
- Scratch-safe sapphire gem; Luminescent hands and markers; Unidirectional bezel with SuperLuminova spot at 12 o’clock
- Solid 29-mm tempered steel case with engraved jumper’s cap beautified caseback; Three columns of mix brushed and cleaned complete treated steel arm jewelery with plunging extension
- Date work at 3 o’clock; White mother-of-pearl dial
- Water impervious to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba plunging to a profundity of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
Energetic, energetic styling and dependable exactness make the Aquaracer WAF1414.BA0812 the ideal watch for the majority of your water sport undertakings. The rich white mother-of-pearl dial has a spotless, uncluttered look and highlights three-hand work, a tonal TAG Heuer logo, and a programmed date-book at the three o’clock position. Profoundly cleaned hands and hour markers are covered with a luminescent material for ideal brilliance and intelligibility. Encircling the dial is a unidirectional pivoting bezel with engraved jump time markers, for safe planning of plunges and other restricted occasions. The watch is set in a 29 mm brushed steel case and shows on a rich and strong brushed steel connect wrist trinket with cleaned focus joins. The arm jewelery attaches with a twofold wellbeing fasten and includes an expansion framework that enables it to be worn over a plunging suit.
TAG Heuer Women’s WAF1414.BA0812 2000 Aquaracer Watch