- Designed for Outdoor Torture Tests
- Shock Resistant to I.S.O. Standards
- Stopwatch, Countdown Timer & Vibration Alarm
- Durable Resin Strap
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water impervious to 200m (660 ft): when all is said in done, appropriate for expert marine movement and genuine surface water sports, yet not scuba diving
Designed For outside torment tests, Timex Men’s T49950 Expedition Shock XL Watch is prepared for anything. It’s got vibrating alerts, a stopwatch, and a commencement clock, in addition to Indiglo night-light for after dull. The solidified pitch case is formally stun impervious to I.S.O. gauges and water impervious to 200 meters (660 feet).
Timex Men’s T49950 Expedition Shock XL Vibrating Alarm Black Resin Strap Watch