- Sporty watch with pink accents and a number of capabilities together with Indiglo nightlight, digital compass, and digital thermometer with air/water temperature
- Usually, the compass is inactive, with the 4th heart hand pointing to 12 o’clock or displaying the chronograph seconds
- Whereas holding the watch stage, press A or B to activate the compass. The compass hand strikes to level north
- If the watch is turned, the 4th heart hand will proceed to maneuver, at all times pointing north. After 20 seconds, the compass will robotically flip off and the 4th heart hand will return to its regular operation. This conserves
- battery life. Press A or B at any time to maintain the compass on for one more 20 seconds
- 45-mm black ion-plated stainless-steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz motion with analog show
- Silicone band with buckle closure
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft): Generally, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving
Please refer guide for detailed info of settings and indicators.
With a number of capabilities together with a tide tracker, temperature sensor and digital compass all pushed by a devoted fourth hand, the Timex Journey Collection Tide Temperature Compass is the last word accent for the tech savvy skilled with a love for journey.
Timex Men’s T2N720 Intelligent Quartz Tide Temp Compass Black Silicone Strap Watch.