- Polished silver-tone watch highlighting white dial with thin stick lists, unobtrusive tonal subdials, date window, and tachymeter external dial
- 41 mm hardened steel case with hostile to intelligent sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz development with simple display
- Croco-embellished cowhide band with organization clasp closure
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): by and large, reasonable for swimming and swimming, however not scuba diving
Tissot, the ‘Trailblazers by Tradition’, has been spearheading craftsmanship and advancement since its establishment in 1853. The Tissot advancement initiative is empowered by the improvement of cutting edge items, uncommon materials, and propelled usefulness. From that point forward, Tissot’s timepieces have been picked as official timekeepers for big showdowns in cycling, motorcycling, fencing and ice hockey. Additionally Tissot is right now the official watch and timekeeper of NASCAR. Hardened steel case, Stainless steel snap-down caseback, Tachymeter scale showed on the spine, Silver dial, Luminescent files, Arabic numerals, Silvertone luminescent hands, Date window at the 4 o’clock, Small seconds at the 6 o’clock, minutes for the chronograph at the 10 o’clock and 1/tenth of a seconds at the 2 o’clock, Sweep second hand for the chronograph with ADD and SPLIT capacities, Brown cowhide lash, Pin clasp, Scratch safe sapphire gem, Swiss quartz chronograph development, Water opposition: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet.
Tissot Men’s T0356171603100 Couturier Silver Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch With Brown Leather Band