- Square retro-motivated watch highlighting advanced tide diagram, tide following at 200+ shorelines, commencement clock, and preparing mode
- 44-mm hardened steel case with acrylic dial window
- Quartz development with computerized display
- Polyurethane band with clasp closure
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): by and large, reasonable for swimming and swimming, however not scuba diving
The Brig by Jordy Smith is a computerized tide & train watch that can follow the tide at more than 200 shorelines worldwide for the following 20 years. It likewise offers a large group of other top of the line highlights like an advanced tide diagram that highlights ebb and flow tide tallness, snappy access to Vestal’s very own custom preparing mode with “Endure and Recover” interim clock, and Heat Mode with commencement clock so you can rehearse your surf warms like Jordy. The watch tie is verified to your wrist with another patent pending OKTOLOCK framework. The OKTOGRIP raised example on the underside of the band implies fundamentally less elastic contact against your skin giving more prominent breathability, greater adaptability, and a lighter vibe on your wrist.
Vestal Unisex BRG030 Brig Digital Square Black Watch