- Square watch with present day two-tone inclination dial and two advanced windows
- 41 mm tempered steel case with acrylic dial window
- Quartz development with advanced display
- Plastic band with lined punctures, clasp conclusion, and locking tie keeper
- Water impervious to 10 m (33 ft): all in all, withstands sprinkles and downpour, however not immersion
The Digichord is Vestal’s most slender and most lightweight watch. The 41mm wide polycarbonate case is just 5.5 millimeters at its thickest point. That is very little thicker than a couple conservative circles. The 24mm wide polyurethane lash with locking attendant holds the ultra-slim watch to your wrist. It’s lightweight to the point that on the off chance that you didn’t get such huge numbers of compliments while wearing it, at that point you’d overlook you had it on.
Vestal Unisex DIG036 Digichord Digital Display Quartz Grey Watch