- Swiss-Made 43MM stainless-steel chronograph that includes brown dial and brown rubber strap with buckle closure
- Options hypoallergenic stainless-steel, scratch resistant triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and luminescent fingers
- Water-resistant to 100 meters (10 ATM, 165 ft) Appropriate for swimming or snorkeling, however not for scuba diving
- Consists of unidirectional rotating bezel with count-up scale, tachymeter, date window, and three subdials
- Made in Switzerland; all Victorinox Swiss Military timepieces are lined by a 3-year restricted guarantee
The Victorinox Swiss Military Maverick Stainless Metal Mens Watch Mannequin # 241692 comes with luminescent gold tone fingers and hour markers for a handy time-viewing expertise in the dead of night. The watch has a uni-directional rotating gold PVD bezel with a brown PVD prime ring. A sapphire crystal is built-in onto the case for shielding the dear watch meeting. There are three chronograph sub-dials with features: 60 Second, 30 Minute and 12 Hour. This watch has an informal model. The watch is water resistant as much as 100 meters / 330 ft. Like all of our watches, this Victorinox Swiss Military Chrono Basic Stainless Metal Mens Watch is Model New, and is available in its unique packaging!
Victorinox Swiss Military watches come from the stables of the model that’s the creator of the “Authentic Swiss Military Knife.” Initially, the founder Karl Elsener I selected the primary title of his spouse Victoria because the model title. Nonetheless, after the invention of stainless-steel (Inox) in 1921, the trendy title of the model was conceived by combining phrases “Inox” and “Victoria.” Victorinox is a world firm with 5 product classes: Watches, Swiss Military Knives, Family and Skilled Knives, Journey Gear and Fragrances. The Swiss Military watches manufactured by Victorinox are distinctive in design and excellent for contemporary watch customers.
Victorinox Men’s 241692 Maverick Chrono Analog Display Swiss Quartz Brown Watch