- Stainless metal watch that includes two-step dial with textured inset at 6 o’clock, tachymeter bezel, and clean leather-based band with stitching
- Swiss quartz motion with analog show
- Protecting anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window
- Options buckle closure, chronograph subdials, and luminous dial
- Water resistant to 300 ft (100 M): appropriate for snorkeling, in addition to swimming, however not diving
The Unique Swiss Military Knife was created by Victorinox in 1897 within the small Swiss village of Ibach. Since then, Victorinox has earned a repute the world over for high quality, performance, versatility, and precision. Victorinox Swiss Military watches embody this century-old custom by combining the well-known Victorinox sturdiness with ingenious design. Be geared up for the adventures of life with a classically-styled Swiss Military watch.
Victorinox Unisex 241616 “Chrono Classic” Stainless Steel Watch with Black Leather Band.